2024 CASPA Application Cycle Dates:
A CASPA cycle runs each year from April each year through the following April. Applicants applying during this time will be considered for the January -December 2024 or January 2025 entering class of PA students.
- April 27th: 2023-2024 CASPA Cycle Opens
- May 1st Applicant data populates in WebAdMIT
Deadlines: CASPA has 10 deadline options for programs to choose from. Each program selects the deadlines that best align with their individual admissions timelines and start dates. These deadlines can be found in the PAEA Program Directory. The program can choose between different deadline requirements:
- Submit: The application must be submitted by the posted deadline.
- Complete: The application must be submitted, and payment, all transcripts, and two of the three evaluations must be received by CASPA by the posted deadline.
- Verified: The application must be complete, and all GPA calculations must be completed by the posted deadline.
- June 15
- July 15
- August 1
- September 1
- October 1
- November 1
- December 1
- January 15
- March 1
- April 1
- You can make limited changes after you submit your application. You can add new items to certain areas of the Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials sections (e.g., test scores, experiences, optional documents, etc.), where applicable, but you cannot edit existing entries.
- You can also update evaluations with “new” or “in-progress” statuses and select additional programs to apply to. All other sections are read-only.
- After your application is verified, you can make updates to the courses you listed as in progress or planned, as well as add courses that are planned for the next term. You cannot update terms that are already verified or add terms from previous years (e.g., you forgot to add a term from 2020). Updated coursework will not be verified. In most cases you will not need to send updated transcripts; however, some programs may ask you to send them to CASPA or directly to the program. Contact your program directly for their requirements.
- Additionally, since updated coursework is not verified, new grades will not be factored into your existing CASPA GPA; however, your updated grades will be made available to your programs and they may choose to update your GPA locally.
- You can submit your application before your transcripts and evaluations are received. Please note, however, that we will not review your application until all of your transcripts, payments, and evaluations are received.
CASPA guide can be found here.