2024 TMDSAS Application Cycle Dates:
- May 1, 2023: TMDSAS application becomes available at 8 a.m.CST
- May 15th, 2023: TMDSAS application submission opens at 8 a.m.CST
- August 1, 2023: Submission deadline for application to the following programs:
- September 15th, 2023: All supporting documents (transcripts, evaluation letters, test scores) for Early Decision Applicants must be received at TMDSAS
- October 1st: Early Decision Program decisions announced
- October 15th: Medical Schools begin extending offers of acceptance
- November 1st: Submission deadline for application to dental and medical programs (must be submitted by 11:59 CST)
- November 15th: Medical and Dental Applicant Letters of evaluation should be uploaded or postmarked by this date. (TMDSAS will still update this section and accept letters after this date, but it is up to the discretion of the schools to choose to accept them)
- TMD: Submission deadline for RANKING of SCHOOL PREFERNCE for the TMDSAS match must be submitted by 5pm CST
- TBD: MAtch results announced and rolling admissions begins
- April 30th: Medical applicants with multiple offers must decide which program to attend and withdraw from other schools
- May 15th: Medical Schools can no longer make offers to Texas resident applicants holding another seat.
What can you change after submission:
- Create or activate an account
- Add TMDSAS application history if schools are not included
- Correct TMDSAS schools applied to, but not non-TMDSAS schools.
- Withdraw an application or reinstate a withdrawn application
- You can enter Fresh start information and delete fresh start coursework
- Release information
- You can make edits to college coursework and colleges attended
- You can edit contact and demographic information and parent/legal guardian information
- You can update felonies and misdemeanors
- You can update HIgh school information
- You can add and delete letters of evaluation
- You can update your military service
- You can update/add/remove transcripts
YOU CANNOT change your personal essay, personal characteristics essay, optional essay, activities section, personal biography, or planned activities.
TMDSAS Application guide is here.